Citrix Netscaler Rewrite Issue

Jason Faraone JFaraone at paulo.com
Fri Jun 14 16:45:17 UTC 2013

My understanding is that everything after the question mark is used to specify which application for Oracle Application Express to load. For example, /pls/apex/f?p=103:1 and /pls/apex/f?p=102 would load two completely unrelated applications. Because of this, I need the full URL passed along. In the past, I've used an index.html file to redirect users to the proper URL. Since I'm migrating from an Apache server running as a reverse proxy to a Netscaler appliance, this approach is no longer feasible.