huawei

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Fri Jun 14 01:11:35 UTC 2013

Not at all Michael, but that is a targeted piece of data and that means  a
command and control system.  I challenge your imagination to come up with a
common scenario where a non targeted "I'm/they're here" that's useful to
either the company or the Chinese government keeping in mind that you have
no fore knowledge of where these devices might be deployed.   Also, no
oneseems to want to touch the fact that doing this kind of snooping would
be several orders of magnitude easier on laptops and desktops which have
been sold by Lenovo for much longer than networking gear by Huawei.