huawei (ZTE too)

Leslie geekgirl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 22:24:42 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 2:28 PM, david peahi <davidpeahi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Last I heard NANOG stands for North American Network Operators Group.
> Anti-American comments are not welcome here..

As a matter of fact, North America includes 23 unique countries, not just
the United States - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_america

And, if you look at the NewNOG bylaws -
http://www.nanog.org/governance/documents/NANOG-Bylaws-October2011.pdf -
nothing is mentioned about disparaging any specific country. In fact the
mission statement seems to be "The purpose of NANOG is to provide forums in
the North American region for education and the sharing of knowledge for
the Internet operations community."

Leslie

David