huawei

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Thu Jun 13 16:56:55 UTC 2013

That was exact statement from the DoD, prior to them finding out they had a bunch of Chinese fake gear with real back doors built in. I can appreciate a difference of opinion, but anyone would installs the PRC's cellular solution is a fool. Never mind security, they just simply don't work. There are several of those Chinese network equipment manufacturers.. Tegra comes to mind too..

As a footnote, the Iranian government would have thought you were bat shit crazy if you told them there was a secret set of programs running on their centrifuge SCADA network, which was completely true. You don't need to relay data out to cause harm or watch over something, you simply have to visit more. ;)

Sent from my Mobile Device.