peeringdb accuracy research

Job Snijders job.snijders at atrato.com
Thu Jun 13 16:48:41 UTC 2013

My dear fellow networkers,

Good news everyone, 99% of the parsable data in PeeringDB is valid! :-)

Measuring this number would have been inpossible without all the submissions
to the research app. Thank you!

If you are interested in the details, please see these slides:

	http://nanog.org/sites/default/files/wed.general.peeringdb.accuracy.snijders.14.pdf

Kind regards,

Job

--