Webcasting as a replacement for traditional broadcasting (was Re: Wackie 'ol Friday)

Rajiv Asati (rajiva) rajiva at cisco.com
Tue Jun 11 11:36:12 UTC 2013

This is very interesting and insightful.

While the broadcasting would seem more efficient (and cheaper in many respect) than webcasting for the live content, the former can't quite serve multiple devices with varying form-factors with the same efficiency. The latter can. Isn't that a key differentiation?

Cheers,
Rajiv

Sent from my Phone