PRISM: NSA/FBI Internet data mining project

ku po cciehelps at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 02:44:24 UTC 2013

What is the point to argue whether they have the capacity to process all
the data?
They DON'T need to build expensive systems.
They just need to make sure when they ask your company for information,
these information are available for them and fast enough.
So the statement that saying "we don't give them direct access" means
nothing!!!
The right question is IS THERE A DIRECT CHANNEL for them to ask you for
information without providing all the evidence( how could they show you all
the evidence when it is security related??),  which you can't deny their
access.