Facebook broken over v6?

Rikard Johansson rj at telia.net
Sat Jun 8 20:13:36 UTC 2013

Måste vara nåt med browsern.  Fortsatt god helg!

Test IPv6
Mirrors
Stats
Test your IPv6 connectivity.
Summary
Tests Run
Share Results / Contact

Your IPv4 address on the public Internet appears to be 213.65.35.162
(TELIANET-SWEDEN TeliaSonera AB)

Your IPv6 address on the public Internet appears to be 2001:2002:d541:23a2:11fe:f37f:1493:bb73
(TELIANET TeliaNet Global Network)

It appears that you use a non managed tunnel mechanism for either IPv4 or IPv6. [more info]

Good news! Your current configuration will continue to work as web sites enable IPv6. [more info]

Your browser is blocking the test urls. We will try alternate methods, but they may fail to show your IP address; and may affect the quality of the advice given. [more info]

Your browser blocked http://ipv6.test-ipv6.com/ip/?callback=?&size=1600&fill=xxx...xxx

You appear to be able to browse the IPv4 Internet only. You will not be able to reach IPv6-only sites.

IPv6 connections work, but connections using DNS names do not use IPv6. For some reason, your browser or your OS is not doing IPv6 DNS 'AAAA' lookups. [more info]

Your DNS server (possibly run by your ISP) appears to have IPv6 Internet access.
Your readiness score
0/10	for your IPv6 stability and readiness, when publishers are forced to go IPv6 only
Click to see test data

(Updated server side IPv6 readiness stats)

Copyright (C) 2010, 2012 Jason Fesler. All rights reserved. -- r1190
Mirrors | Mission | Source | Email -   - Attributions
This is a mirror of test-ipv6.com. The views expressed here may or may not reflect the views of the mirror owner.

Sent from my mobile phone