Webcasting as a replacement for traditional broadcasting (was Re: Wackie 'ol Friday)

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Sat Jun 8 17:28:59 UTC 2013

Japan has been doing this exact thing for close to 10 years.. Why is it hard to do? Buffer the video 30 seconds or use a codec that doesn't blow? I use my phone via "4G"and stream media constantly. If you take a look at Charlie Ergen's behavior lately, there won't need to be a lte tv.. Lightsquared is about to be murdered for breaking the Gps and dish will take over as largest provider in the US. Now taking bets.

Sent from my Mobile Device.