Webcasting as a replacement for traditional broadcasting (was Re: Wackie 'ol Friday)

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Sat Jun 8 09:47:58 UTC 2013

I was at an incentive auction discussion earlier in the week where it
was suggested that the broadcasters see a rosy future with ATSC
beaming to mobile, but there is still work to be done.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATSC-M/H

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Jay Ashworth <jra at baylink.com> wrote:
> [...]

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com