PRISM: NSA/FBI Internet data mining project

Rob McEwen rob at invaluement.com
Fri Jun 7 15:49:54 UTC 2013

On 6/7/2013 11:42 AM, Dan White wrote:
> I believe it's your responsibility to protect your own data, not the
> government's, and certainly not Facebook's.

Dan, I agree with everything you said in your last post. Except this
part misses the point. Yes, it may not be their job to protect the data,
but they do have certain responsibilities to not enable the
snooping/sharing of my data beyond what is either obviously expected
and/or what is clearly found in licensing/terms.

--
Rob McEwen
http://dnsbl.invaluement.com/
rob at invaluement.com