Canadian Hosting Providers - how do you handle copyright and trademark complaints

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Jun 6 19:36:12 UTC 2013

On Thu, 06 Jun 2013 12:21:11 -0700, Owen DeLong said:

> As an example, I'm quite certain that if the US Congress passed a law stating
> that we would tax all Spanish citizens residing on Spanish soil $100 per year
> in perpetuity, that law would have the following problems:

Skip the hypotheticals.  Go read Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation, and
pay *very* careful attention to the exact wording, and where it applied,
and where it didn't apply.

tl;dr: What they taught you in history and what it actually says are
probably different, unless you had a *really* cool history teacher. ;)