Microsoft Exchange Public Cloud Contact

Crist Clark cjc+nanog at pumpky.net
Tue Jun 4 17:45:16 UTC 2013

Looking for some help from anyone associated with Microsoft's cloud email
service. As of last Thursday, customers of Microsoft Exchange Online and
other Microsoft email services could no longer send us email. We are not a
Microsoft customer, so I'm not sure of how to get help on this.

I think I have some guesses about what might be happening, but it's
something we cannot fix from the outside. MS needs to fix it

Any help would be appreciated. I can supply more details. Did not want to
share too much in a public forum.

Thanks.