Revealed: NSA program collects 'nearly everything a user does on the internet'

Warren Bailey wbailey at satelliteintelligencegroup.com
Wed Jul 31 15:56:52 UTC 2013

And how many people utilize a VPN for site to site? You can convince me you can spin up an Ipsec connection, but at that point your "originating gateway" changed from your way to the Internet to the VPN's way. Either.. Way.. You still head out in clear channel Internet and get owned elsewhere. I can't see a giant "this doesn't work here" sign on much except for Tor.

Sent from my Mobile Device.