management traffic QoS on Tunnel interfaces

Andrey Khomyakov khomyakov.andrey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 21:09:55 UTC 2013

Looks like exactly what I'm looking for, but for some reason doesn't work.
Below produces 0 packet match.

ip ssh prec 2

class-map match-any SSH
 match ip dscp cs2
 match ip precedence 2

As a test I also tried this:

ip access-list extended Management_Access
 remark Play nice with router management traffic
 permit tcp any range 22 telnet any
 permit tcp any any range 22 telnet

class-map match-any management
 match access-group name Management_Access

policy-map Mark-Local-SSH
 class management
  set ip dscp cs2

ip local policy route-map Mark-Local-SSH

---
Later on this matches 0 packets in both cases
class-map match-any SSH
 match ip dscp cs2
 match ip precedence 2

--Andrey