"Programmers can't get IPv6 thus that is why they do not have IPv6 in their applications"....

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Thu Jan 31 00:52:39 UTC 2013

In message <1359591223.5270.YahooMailMobile at web31809.mail.mud.yahoo.com>, David
 Barak writes:
> Comcast removed the "no IPv6" excuse?  That removal somehow skipped my house
> in Washington DC where they installed (last October) a router which does not
> even support it (an Arrus voice gateway- the one where you can't turn of
> the crummy 2.4g wireless radio) and none of the folks I've spoken to on t
> he phone can tell me when or if it will be coming.
>
> I look forward to Comcast giving me native v6 at home.
>
> David Barak

Firstly fix your mail client.  What's this "'" garbage in text/plain?

Deployment Update

Published on Tuesday, October 23, 2012

IPv6 has been launched on all Arris DOCSIS 3.0 C4 CMTSes, covering
over 50% our network.  We are targeting completion of the rest of
the network by mid-2013. Our progress has led to nearly 2.5% of our
Xfinity Internet customers  actively using native dual stack.
Additionally, IPv6 traffic has increased 375% since World IPv6 Day
in June 2011.  Following World IPv6 Launch in June 2012 Comcast
also observed that approximately 6% of the 2012 Olympics served
over YouTube to Comcast customers was over IPv6.

http://www.comcast6.net
--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: marka at isc.org