"Programmers can't get IPv6 thus that is why they do not have IPv6 in their applications"....

David Barak thegameiam at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 31 00:13:43 UTC 2013

Comcast removed the "no IPv6" excuse?  That removal somehow skipped my house in Washington DC where they installed (last October) a router which does not even support it (an Arrus voice gateway- the one where you can't turn of the crummy 2.4g wireless radio) and none of the folks I've spoken to on the phone can tell me when or if it will be coming.

I look forward to Comcast giving me native v6 at home.

David Barak