Will wholesale-only muni actually bring the boys to your yard?

John T. Yocum john.yocum at fluidhosting.com
Wed Jan 30 00:53:11 UTC 2013

On 1/29/2013 4:39 PM, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

If there is competition offering next-gen type services, that they can't
reasonably or more easily offer via their existing HFC plant, then I
would expect they'd start using the muni network.

I think the biggest factor though, would be cost. If using the muni
network is cheaper than their own HFC plant, they may actually phase out
their HFC network over time.

--John