IPV6 in enterprise best practices/white papaers

TJ trejrco at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 17:59:25 UTC 2013

In principle, I agree with the EDGE-in approach.

However, if you need to do LAN before EDGE (e.g. DISA can't get you
connectivity but you need to make some progress) you need to block AAAA
queries from getting replies.  BIND has a "filter AAAA on IPv4" option that
helps here ... (just don't give the hosts the v6 addresses of the  internal
DNS servers).

HTH,
/TJ