Equipment Shuffing Cart Recommendations

Niall Kearney mantel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:10:27 UTC 2013

We have one of t*he **10U Roto Shock Rack *units that Chris Rogers linked
to and we like it! It's probably the only transport case we haven't been
able to destroy in 4 months (when our busy season happens) and it's nearly
3 years old now and it's still kicking. It's big so you'll need transport
to match it and two people to lift it. The rest of the stuff we've managed
to destroy had the wheels fall off first but they've been made out
of aluminium frames that weren't made to handle the streets and roads of
Ireland.