Equipment Shuffing Cart Recommendations

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Mon Jan 21 20:09:58 UTC 2013

--- jgreco at ns.sol.net wrote:
From: Joe Greco <jgreco at ns.sol.net>

> I got some ad email from ServerLift (serverlift.com) a while back.  It
> wasn't justified for my environment, but the units did look really cool.

It was pretty clear that they had scraped NANOG for addresses at one
point, and I keep getting these unsolicited messages from one of their
pushy salespeople, which is pretty much the gold standard way to be
assured not to have any possibility of making a sale.

That's good to know they're spammers in case I have a need.
I'll be sure to look elsewhere.

scott