Intermittent incorrect DNS resolution?

Erik Levinson erik.levinson at uberflip.com
Wed Jan 16 22:33:44 UTC 2013

True...I did try 4.2.2.2 / 8.8.8.8 and some local ones here. All looked
fine.

With anycast / DB and other backend clusters / load balancing / whatever
else behind the scenes, it's hard to get a good idea of what's actually
happening.

Might be stuck with running this infra for a while longer and seeing if
the traffic disappears eventually.