looking glass for Level 3

Siegel, David Dave.Siegel at level3.com
Wed Jan 16 16:00:13 UTC 2013

Ben,

Our looking glass platform is indeed back online and now supports IPv6 traceroutes, pings and BGP lookups in the interface (although the web site itself is still only available via IPv4).

If you encounter any problems, oddities, or suggestions, please feel free to contact me off list and I'll work with engineering to address them.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.  Please resume enjoying the use of this free tool!  :)

Dave