Brocade XMR/MLX VLAN bit counters (Cacti graphs for brocade VLANS) (95% billing).

Jeroen Wunnink | Atrato IP Networks jeroen.wunnink at atrato-ip.com
Mon Jan 14 17:38:22 UTC 2013

Sneaky hack: Slap an in+out rate limit on the vlan with high settings
(i.e. same as port/lag speed) and just graph the OID of the rate limit
counter :-)
Might need to take a multiplier calculation/CDEF into account based on
the number of ports you have in the lag.

The new 8x10 cards have built in ve counters indeed which makes it a lot
easier

--

Jeroen Wunnink
Network Engineer