OOB core router connectivity wish list

Joel jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Fri Jan 11 23:44:30 UTC 2013

On 1/11/13 02:44 , Nikolay Shopik wrote:
> Also getting POTS line in your pop sometimes get tricky. 2G/3G modems
> with cheap plans cost like 10$/month (dunno about US though), thats
> almost same as POTS line.

They don't generally have public IPs (that can be arranged). verizon 4G
cards have ipv6 now but cradlepoint routers for example don't support that.

I had reverse tunnel from one of our DC's over a 3/4g usb dongle that
had a measured availability of less than 50% which oddly I didn't
consider acceptable.