[SHAME] Spam Rats

Suresh Ramasubramanian ops.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 03:06:48 UTC 2013

Who uses it? Or did you see your IP listed in one of those multiple dnsbl
query sites and contacted them on general principles even though you didn't
see any actual bounced email that could be traced to a spam rats listing?

That said, it is best practice to set ptr records even for your unassigned
ip space

--srs (htc one x)