Join my network on LinkedIn

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Tue Jan 8 20:21:43 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jan 08, 2013 at 07:52:18PM +0000, Alex Brooks wrote:
> I've just had a reply saying that nanog <at>
> nanog.org has been added to their "do not contact" list. That means,
> assuming their processes work, the address will no longer receive any
> emails from LinkedIn or their members though LinkedIn.

Those "processes" have been noticeably broken in the past.  (Note as
well that even if they do work in this case, that won't stop spam to
other nanog.org mailing lists, current or future.)  The best way to stop
the spammers at LinkedIn is to block their domain at the MTA, and that's
what I've recommended that the keepers of the NANOG mailing lists do.

---rsk