Postini Exiting ISP Business?

Adam Greene maillist at webjogger.net
Tue Jan 8 14:22:42 UTC 2013

We're in the same boat as Paul and have been investigating McAfee Email
Protection (used to be MX Logic). A bit more expensive than Postini, but
also more full featured. Additional options can be added on as well,
like archiving & outbound encryption.

We've thought about deploying a virtual appliance in our datacenter like
Barracuda but kind of don't want to have to deal with administering it
all ourselves in house. Outsourcing is attractive to us for this service.