BGP RIB Collection

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Feb 26 17:44:07 UTC 2013

Personally, I would just use BGP on a PC to collect this information.

Place some import/input policy on your eBGP sessions on your edge
routers to add communities to the routes such that you can recognize
which peers gave you the route.
Then, use an iBGP session to a BIRD or Quagga instance from which you
can dump the routes and filter based on the communities.

Cheers,
jof