bird rib dump

John Kemp kemp at network-services.uoregon.edu
Fri Feb 22 09:22:17 UTC 2013

Ah, you said rib.  Did look at the code a bit more.
It looks like there is a "dump routes" command.  Might
try that.

Here it says "birdc" can do some stuff...
http://bird.network.cz/?get_doc&f=bird-4.html

dump resources|sockets|interfaces|neighbors|attributes|routes|protocols

and

show route [[for] prefix|IP] [table sym] [filter f|where c]
[(export|preexport) p] [protocol p] [options]

/jgk