TelePacific a good choice?

Jared Geiger jared at compuwizz.net
Wed Feb 20 18:16:26 UTC 2013

We have a customer who used them for IP transit at an office in San
Francisco. They seemed to have issues with International peering. Traffic
to Asia / Australia seemed to be bottlenecked. This was a year ago and the
bottleneck was between TelePacific and Global Crossing at the time.

The customer has moved to another provider and no longer has issues.

~Jared