NYT covers China cyberthreat

. oscar.vives at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 16:40:49 UTC 2013

This is a improvement over some russian spies, that have the passwords
written down in a piece of paper.

http://www.networkworld.com/news/2010/063010-russian-spy-ring.html?hpg1=bn

<<One of the technical issues the ring faced was described by one suspect
in a message to Moscow reporting on a meeting between two spies "A" and
"M": "Meeting with M went as planned … A passed to M laptop, two flash
drives, and $9K in cash. From what M described, the problem with his
equipment is due to his laptop "hanging"/"freezing" before completion of
the normal program run." >>

Windows XP crapines, slowing down russian spies :D

My password at home is "don't be the low hanging fruit".

Every time that I read on the news that USA is funding this or that
cracking group I get a bit angry. Thats a world where is best to not put
money. More like direct Interpol to stop mafias profiting from it, to
remove money from it. The least thing we want is a "cyber arms race". But
if you don't want one, don't start one.

ℱin del ℳensaje.