Suggestions for managed DNS provider?

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Thu Feb 14 22:32:12 UTC 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 11:58 AM, David Hubbard
<dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com> wrote:
> Hi all, anyone have suggestions for very stable/reliable managed DNS?
> Neustar/UltraDNS is an obvious option to look at, just curious about
> alternatives.  Cost effective would be nice, but stable under attack is
> better.

It's not 100% clear what you mean here, resolvers or authoritative
DNS, but, in either case, my suggestions are the same, OpenDNS has
been reliable for me as a resolver service, and DynDNS (now just Dyn)
has been great for authoritative and secondary nameservers for me.
For authoritative nameservers I haven't looked for anything to deal
with huge numbers of domains, just a few dozen.

into trouble of all kinds."
-- Samuel Butler