Suggestions for managed DNS provider?

César de Tassis Filho ctassisf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:00:52 UTC 2013

Hi David,

I don't know "what exactly 'managed DNS' is" too, but Amazon
Route53<http://aws.amazon.com/route53/>is very reliable (but not cost
effective) AFAIK. Rackspace also have "Free
Cloud-Based DNS Management <http://www.rackspace.com/cloud/dns/>", but I've
never used it. You can find more information about "Free Secondary
DNS" here<http://www.frankb.us/dns/>
.

César