Quantifying the value of customer support

Kasper Adel karim.adel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:16:05 UTC 2013

I used to think that these kind of situations take place when a manager was
never an engineer so he does not understand how things work but i was
surprised when i faced these from managers with an intense engineering
career so i gave up on trying to give conceptual excuses and want to just
give them the dump tables and numbers that they are looking for.

Kim