PLDT contact and overseas submarine cables in southern Philippines

Joseph Chin l-nanog at iodi.se
Mon Feb 11 16:24:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

Anyone from PLDT on this list? I am looking for information about the availability of overseas submarine cable connectivity from Cebu and southern Philippines in general. I am researching the feasibility of locating a DR operations (e.g. contact centre) in that region. From the submarine cable maps I have seen (e.g. http://asia-pacific-map-2012.telegeography.com/ ) all the overseas cables land in the northern Philippines islands. Thanks.

Regards,
Joe