Any experience with Grandstream VoIP equipment ?

Joshua Goldbard j at 2600hz.com
Sat Feb 9 22:18:40 UTC 2013

We've used the HT502 ata's on a number of deployments, but voiceops has a thread going now about a buffer overflow issue that leaks credentials.

We're evaluating the issue now to see if any of our units are on the old firmware and, if so, how best to handle it.

That being said they're great little ata's. No issues.

Cheers,
Joshua

Sent from my iPhone