Muni fiber: L1 or L2?

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Wed Feb 6 22:12:08 UTC 2013

Jean,

Correct, there are few things that cost nothing, but the point is here that
PPPoE has been successful for open access to a far greater degree than any
other technology I'm aware of (anyone else have ideas?) in North America
and Europe.  I'd also say that the ERX is an EOL box, but that doesn't
invalidate your point, that's not a good platform for the LNS side.

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology