2013.02.06 NANOG57 day3 morning session notes posted

Matthew Petach mpetach at netflight.com
Wed Feb 6 18:06:01 UTC 2013

Huge thanks to the program committee for pulling
another great set of talks together; this really has
been a top-notch bunch of content!

Notes are up at
http://kestrel3.netflight.com/2013.02.06-NANOG57-day3-morning-session.txt

As always, if my apache process wedges, let me
know and I'll kick it; or, if people want to copy the
notes to pastebin, twiki, or other more stable sites,
that's totally cool; I don't have any particular ownership
over these notes, they're just out there in case folks
missed a talk and want to catch up before the streams
are put up on the nanog site.

thanks again for another awesome conference!

Matt