Level3 worldwide emergency upgrade?

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 16:24:52 UTC 2013

Given the issue was announced a week ago, I'm surprised they didn't provide
some sort of emergency notification prior to the upgrade.  However, I
certainly understand their immediate desire to deploy this update.  I don't
think it's bad as the BGP one from not too long ago in that exploit code is
not yet publicly available to my knowledge, but it certainly won't take
long.