Muni fiber: L1 or L2?

Scott Helms khelms at zcorum.com
Wed Feb 6 16:14:41 UTC 2013

> I think that risk low enough to take it, especially since my entire
> city fits in about a 3mi radius.  :-)

This is data I'd like to have had earlier, if your total diameter is 6
miles then the math will almost certainly work to home run everything,
though I'd still run the numbers.

> No, I expect ranges to get *longer* per constant dollar spent, actually.

Are you legally or otherwise restricted from extending beyond the city
limits in your state?

--
Scott Helms
Vice President of Technology