Level3 worldwide emergency upgrade?

Bret Palsson bret at getjive.com
Wed Feb 6 11:29:56 UTC 2013

I just received this email from level3

----

Summary

Level 3 Communications will perform a mandatory network upgrade that will be service impacting and will impact devices in multiple locations. We are upgrading the code on portions of the global network to increase stability for the overall network. During this maintenance activity customers may be impacted for approximately 30 minutes.

Updates

This window of this maintenance has completed successfully.

----