L3 East cost maint / fiber 05FEB2012 maintenance

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Tue Feb 5 15:48:08 UTC 2013

We saw the same thing out of their Tampa location; there was
a brief drop around 2am EST and a more severe one around
4:05 AM which lasted about 10 minutes for us.  Unfortunately
whatever they did, they did it in a way that our BGP sessions
stayed up so we couldn't react until bgpmon altered me about
some route withdrawals but by that time things were back to
normal and remained stable.