Global caches

Kyle Camilleri Kyle.Camilleri at melitaplc.com
Mon Feb 4 16:11:33 UTC 2013

Hi Alex,

We already have Google Cache although we don't peer with them directly.

As said earlier, what I'm after is to cache content to provide better performance to our customers and alleviating some bandwidth towards provider. Taking an example of Global Google Cache, they provide and manage the servers themselves, absolutely no huge effort needed from the ISP. Making it very convenient.

I know of Akamai and Netfix that does this in a fairly similar way, but would like to know if there are any other CDNs that do this.

Regards,

Kyle