Rollup: Small City Municipal Broadband

Fletcher Kittredge fkittred at gwi.net
Mon Feb 4 02:29:08 UTC 2013

In this particular post, your making stuff up.   There are still
"residential focused" CLECs and ordering Unbundled Network Elements(UNEs)
is not more difficult than in the past.   The rules haven't changed.

What is certainly true is that many CLECs have found that it is more
lucrative to sell to businesses, but I don't think there is a correlation
with residential getting more difficult.   We used to be 75%/25%
residential/business and are now 45%/55% business, but that reflects the
*rapid* growth of the business market.

regards,
Fletcher

--