NSA able to compromise Cisco, Juniper, Huawei switches

Enno Rey erey at ernw.de
Tue Dec 31 17:49:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

some approaches were discussed in 2010, by Graeme Neilson from NZ here:

https://www.troopers.de/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/TROOPERS10_Netscreen_of_the_Dead_Graeme_Neilson.pdf

a later year, at the same conference, he gave a private session demonstrating basically the same stuff for JunOS, as ongoing (and, at the time, non-public) research.

happy NYE to everybody

Enno

--
Enno Rey

ERNW GmbH - Carl-Bosch-Str. 4 - 69115 Heidelberg - www.ernw.de
Tel. +49 6221 480390 - Fax 6221 419008 - Cell +49 173 6745902

Handelsregister Mannheim: HRB 337135
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Enno Rey