NSA able to compromise Cisco, Juniper, Huawei switches

jim deleskie deleskie at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 19:54:59 UTC 2013

There are many ways a backdoor could be used in a properly secured system.
  To think otherwise is a huge mistake.  I can think of several ways, if
tasked and given the resources of a large gov't that I would attack this
problem.  To assume that those tasked and focused only this type of
solution aren't even more capable would be foolhardy.

-jim