5.7 *report

Henry Yen henry at AegisInfoSys.com
Sat Dec 21 05:24:48 UTC 2013

On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 23:21:08PM -0500, Jay Ashworth wrote:
> [...]

FWIW for this apparently errant thread, just hit "W" two more times.
That is, those select-a-state boxes will usually cycle through
all of the listed choices that begin with a selected letter by
repeatedly pressing that letter (on a real keyboard, probably not
on a smartphone virtual one).

--
Henry Yen <Henry.Yen at Aegis00.com>               Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York