Question related to Cellular Data and restrictions..

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Thu Dec 5 05:06:17 UTC 2013

For example, the regional wireless carrier my $DAYJOB has partnered with has
rate-limiting in place with its two major roaming partners, to help control
roaming costs.  And when it uses the word "unlimited" in its marketing
materials it means you can access data anywhere where there is access, not
"unlimited quantity" or "unlimited speed".

Frank