CableWiFi SSID in Washington DC?

Chung, Chae Chae_Chung at Cable.Comcast.com
Mon Aug 26 13:46:16 UTC 2013

Drew,

Optimum's Hotspot locator will show partner hotspots that they have access
through.  Check out their wifi locator page below to see you will have
wifi coverage.

http://m.optimumwifi.com/results.php?s=quick&t=washington+dc&local=1&lat=38
.9072309&lon=-77.0364641#pageTop

They may also have an iPhone/Android app for locating optimum hotspots
similar to Comcast's appsŠ

Android version =
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.comcast.hsf
iPhone version =